Our water and sanitation division providers engineering solutions in the water supply, water and sewer treatment, operational and maintenance support.
Related Project Experience
- Upgrading of Water Infrastructure – Mooi River, Rosetta and Thendale from the UMgungundlovu District Municipality, which included new concrete Reservoirs, Pump stations, Bulk and secondary reticulation to the value of R 110m.
- Mtututuba Bulk Water Pipeline , a 2.6km 800mm diameter bulk pipeline for Mhlathuze Water to the value of R 16m
- Bulwer Dam Link Project: Ufafa Water Project, serving 1050 households, which included reservoirs, pump stations, rising mains and 75km of reticulation fir the Harry Gwala District Municipality to the value of R 62m.
- Developed of operational and maintenance plans for the UMgungundlovu and Harry Gwala District Municipality
- Asset Verifications for water and sanitation services for UMgungundlovu and Harry Gwala District Municipality
- Development of Water Service Development Plan (WSDP) for the iLembe District Municipality
- AC pipe replacement of 65km; s of varying sizes for the Chief Albert Luthuli Municipality, to the value of R 66m.
- Upgrading of water supply to Matsulu (Zola) for the Silulumanzi and Mbombela Municipality
- Lebombo Border Post sewer treatment plant for the Department of public works
- Upgrading of Standerton Waste Water treatment works for Lekwa Local Municipality
- Feasibility and design for the 15ml/day waste water treatment plant in Burgersfort for the Greater Tubatse Local Municipality
- Conversions of VIP Toilets, Construction of Water and Sanitation Infrastructure at Emzinoni. for the Govan Mbeki Local Municipality
- Schools Water And Sanitation Programme for Mhlathuze Water in various districts